Attachments aren't permitted in this group.  Please put the upload
somewhere else and provide a public link.

Step-Trace your application to make sure that you're not spamming up
'opening' connections.  I've written a lot of programs with Sqlite3 (Up to
3.7 I think, haven't upgraded as of yet, but I think that is a good project
for tonight since I build from the amalgamation) and any time I've noticed
a memory leak, its been my not closing the connections to a table resource.