On 08/09/14 03:29, Andres Riancho wrote:
> In my project we use the database to store data during the process
> life, and then remove it when the process finishes.

It sounds like what you could use temporary tables and let SQLite do the
work for you.

> With this in mind, sync=OFF still looks like something that could
> cause "database malformed" errors?

The problem with synchronous off is that all your code has to be perfect,
not to mention the operating system and hardware.  While you might be
reasonably convinced right now that interactions between all the parts of
code and database are safe, all it takes is some changes in the future to
invalidate that.

I strongly recommend not playing with fire.

Roger