Simon wrote about parts of names like e.g. the Dutch/Flemish 'van'

They should definitely not be capitalised

Is not always true. Especially in northern Belgium names are often spelled like
Van (often even connected with the last name)  and I did personally the same to
see which of the two e-mail clients I used at work so the NOCASE tag may cause
inconsistencies as well.

Anyway to split a name in two, three or maybe even more parts is not a bad
idea. The solution with a number of commas is a very good one.

Kind regards | Cordiali saluti | Vriendelijke groeten | Freundliche GrĂ¼sse,
Klaas `Z4us` V  - OrcID 0000-0001-7190-2544