Hi,

Let's say I have tables T1,T2 and T3 with 2 columns each and I am joining
them.
The result rows will have 8 columns each.

Let's say an output of the join is:

r11,r21,r31
r11,r21,r32
r11,r21,r33

where r1i is the i th row in T1, r2i is the i th row in T2 and r3i is the
ith row in T3:

sqlite produces 3 result rows , but I would like to produce one result row
where,

          r11

          r21
         /   |   \
    r31   r32  r33

where the results are linked and the rows r11 and r21 are not repeated.(It
is similar to an adjacency list representation)

The efficiency I gain with the 2nd approach, is the reduction is in the
number of copies .i.e each row is copied only once.

Now , I traverse the graph depth first and get the required results as
r11,r21,r31
r11,r21,r32
r11,r21,r33

are there any hacks in sqlite which does this ? or can you give me some
pointers as in how I should proceed ? I would like to have the linked
output of the join at any point of time and I will traverse the link depth
first to retrieve the individual rows.

Thanks a lot for your help .

Prakash