Don,

Thanks for weighing in on this. I'm going to experiment with the single table
solution and the 3 table solution below and see where I end up. The cream
always rises to the top.

Thanks to all who replied to this thread,

-Bill

CREATE TABLE UUT(
        DatasetID INTEGER PRIMARY KEY,
        Location TEXT,  --Factory location.
        ModelNumber TEXT,
        SerialNumber TEXT,
        TestDate TEXT,
        ATEVersion TEXT,
        CalStatus TEXT, --Pass or Fail.
        Par0 TEXT       --Sent to EEPROM.
);

CREATE TABLE CalData(
        DatasetID INTEGER REFERENCES UUT,
        Frequency TEXT, --Either LF or HF.
        vOffset REAL,   --Voltage with RF Off.
        v10 REAL,       --Voltage at 10% Std.
        v20 REAL,
        v50 REAL,
        v100 REAL,
        v200 REAL       --Voltage at 200% Std.
);

CREATE TABLE Stimulus(
        DatasetID INTEGER REFERENCES UUT,
        Frequency TEXT, --Either LF or HF.
        Target REAL,    --dBm, 100% Std.
        Source REAL,    --dBm, Source output.
        Pind  REAL          --dBm, as displayed on power meter.
);

--
Bill Drago
Senior Engineer

CONFIDENTIALITY, EXPORT CONTROL AND DISCLAIMER NOTE:This e-mail and any