Greetings!

I have a program that takes bilingual files and looks for the source strings and reports on the multiples target translations of that source string. For example:
Hello, Hola
Hello, Hola
Hello, Hola!
Hello, Dímelo!
Hello, Y entoces!
Hello, y que!
Good Bye, Hasta luego
Good Bye, Hasta pronto
Good Bye, Hasta Pronto
Good Bye, Adios
Good Bye, Ciao
GoodBye, Adiosito

etc. This program is running fine on memory and it is capable of running huge jobs. But, the department is now making the huge jobs huger. Because I am using the local computer program's memory to keep track of these and report at the end, I am constantly running out of memory, as you may have already figured out. This program keeps tracks of:
-- all the targets found for once source
-- all the files where that target was found
-- amount of times target was found
-- amount of times that target was found in a file
-- targets that = source
-- targets left blank

I have been a huge fan of SQLite and have implemented it in many functions of our department. (Thanks, Dr. Hipp!). I want to take this program and instead of using the memory, I would like to use SQLite and get rid of the out of memory problem. This report will only be needed once, so the SQLite DB created will be deleted right after the report has been created. And a new one will be created on the next report request.

So, what I am planning to do is to create two tables:
Sources
id, sourceText

Targets
id, sourceID, targetText, filename

The reason why I ask is because I have started a few SQLite projects and I have completely destroyed the implementation of the database schema. This time, I am asking for help to make sure that the correct implementation and database structure is put in place. Any thoughts on this idea? Thanks

josé