Von: Paul [mailto:de...@ukr.net]
Gesendet: Freitag, 31. Oktober 2014 11:30
An: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Betreff: [sqlite] Index without backing table

Is there a way to have index without table?

Is it possible to achieve this with virtual talbe tricks but without
implementing B-tree myself?

I need this both for space effciency and to minimize disk I/O (by avoiding
table updates).

 Gunter Hick
Software Engineer
Scientific Games International GmbH
FN 157284 a, HG Wien
Klitschgasse 2-4, A-1130 Vienna, Austria
Tel: +43 1 80100 0
E-Mail: h...@scigames.at

This communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use of the
intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is confidential,
privileged or legally protected. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this
in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail message and
delete all copies of the original communication. Thank you for your cooperation.