Hello,

I continue to have "database is locked errors" when running an application
which accesses a SQLite dabase on a network.

I have tried many of the connection string options: pooling, changing default
time out.

I just recently tried a block of code which does a BeginTransaction and Commit.
Before I did not use this. However it does not seem to have an effect
on the locking problem.

  string sql;

            sql = "UPDATE APPOINTMENTS SET " +
             //     "PatientID=" + myPatientID + "," +
                  "TimeStampIsSeenByMA='" + nowString + "'" +

                  " WHERE (" +
                  "PatientID=" + myPatientID + " AND Date=" + "'" +
                  dateString + "'" + ")";

            SQLiteCommand command = new SQLiteCommand(sql, OMConnection.sqConn);
            int numRowsAffected = 0;
            SQLiteTransaction tran;
            tran = OMConnection.sqConn.BeginTransaction(false);
            numRowsAffected = command.ExecuteNonQuery();
            command.Dispose();
            tran.Commit();

Please let know if there are any other solutions to this database locking
problem as used on a network.

Thanks
Mike