Hi

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread. I got the where clause working for
queries with byte array arguments based on this discussion. I cannot find
the way to use byte arrays in where clauses for update and delete
statements. I know it is terrible to use byte arrays as query arguments, I
need this because of some 3rd party library problems. I also know that I can
query for the row and do the update using some other column in the where
clause I just find that "hacky". So if there is a way to do this trick for
deletes and updates please let me know.

Thank you,
Jozsef