Hi Shinichiro,

If opening the database failed with sqlite3_open() != SQLITE_OK, it is probably best to check the return code and error message using sqlite3_errmsg(). It will give a strong hint. Debugging into the sqlite3 code itself never worked for me.
Make sure that
- the directory the database file redsides in exists
- the the user executing the program has the permission to read/write in the directory and the database file

This is not really the answer to your question, but you can probably solve your problem without debugging into sqlite.

Martin.