On 01/19/2015 01:19 PM, Stephen Chrzanowski wrote:
> What kind of times are you looking at, and, what is the data being written
> to?
>
> On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 9:49 PM, Wei, Catherine <catherine....@arris.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi, I'm running a software in a set-up box with linux system and find
>> that every time when I commit transaction, sqlite takes too much time
>> when it executes fsync or fdatasync function. What could be the possible
>> reasons?
>>
>> I've removed the disk from my set-up box and sqlite data are all saved
>> in memory.

The time i'm looking at is the duration that function fsync or fdatasync
executes, it's about 30ms. I don't know wether it's related to linux
kernel or something related. I've tested it in another kind of set-up
box and the duration of fsyn is only about 5ms.
The data being written to is just an insert sql, very little.  Every
time after executing the "insert" sql, database transaction will be
committed and fsync will be executed during commiting process.
Thank you.