Yeah, -ID 4 was just a desperate experiment for a hack with longer data
in the search to see if it would lead the snippet function to start
grabbing the data from the start (or at least one "word"/char more).

The offsets beeing wrong and therefore the <b>... was kinda expected of
me, but in case it worked I would have manually substracted the offset
and put the markers in myself... so it wasn't part of the bug report
just a test how it behaves in that case.

Good to know for the future that its already fixed, thx for taking care
of it so fast!

boscowitch