pippin wrote:
> Of you can connect a CD (ROM) drive to your server you can just use the
> CDPlayer plugin. Works fine, I've  had such a setup for a few years.

Thats not really an option for me as my LMS is virtual and has no sound
cards or CD Drive. Running analogue cables from sources all over the
house is not an option either.

No, my thought was that there maybe was a "PiCoreStreamer" (I'm claiming
that name BTW :) ) with at least one analogue or spdif input that could
put the source onto the network as a stream.

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3, Squeezebox Receiver, SqueezePlayer,
PiCorePlayer/RPi2/Hifiberry DAC+ x2,PiCorePlayer/RPi2/Hifiberry
DAC+Pro,Wandboard SOA
*Server:* Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1444881383 on Centos 7
VM
*Plugins:* AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud
*Remotes:* iPeng8/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite
*Music:* 383GB,1269 albums 17756 songs 4381 artists mostly FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS