Grumpy Bob wrote:
> I can't even find the Squeezescrobbler files in the LMS Plugins folder.
> I'm wondering whether there's a database entry somewhere for it.
> untoward in the log files.
>
> Robert

I threw in the towel, and decided to delete the existing LMS and
installed a new nightly of LMS 7.9. So far, I seem to have lost the
'phantom updates' problem.
My LMS runs on SSODS, so I used SSODS to remove the existing LMS, and to
install the new version.

Robert

Touch > DacMagic 100 > Naim Audio Nait 3 > Mission 752 (plus Rega Planar
3 and Naim CD3)
2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 X Squeezebox 3
SqueezePad, iPeng, Squeezeplay, piCorePlayer(PiB)>DACMagic 100,
PiCorePlayer(Pi2)>IQAudIO DAC+>Sennheisers,
(piCorePlayer(PiB)>HiFiBerryDAC in reserve)
QNAP TS-239, LMS 7.9
last.fm/user/GrumpyBob