oyvindo wrote:
> But hear this; I do not consider myself the average "dummy", but all too
> often I find that forum contributors take for granted that all people
> already know the obvious (which is rarely the case). So taking the extra
> time to explain just a little bit more often proves to be the difference
> between success and failure for the rest of us. :)

Conversely - sometimes the developer is trying to find a solution and
being pushed for answers is a distraction when one is not sure the
answer will work for all.  Patience is needed and developers have to
sleep so immediate answers aren't always available.

> Michael (Who I belive is not doing this on behalf of Logitech, but just
> out the good from his own heart - am I right?)
MIchael goes well beyond the job by trying as far as possible to be
responsive at all times - this should not be abused nor taken for
granted.