Hi,

I use Logitech Media Server installed on a Netgear ReadyNAS network
server & a Squeezebox Touch player.

I'm currently having a problem with tags in some Wavpack (.wv) files. I
use mp3Tag to do all my tagging & it has never given me any problems.

In the current case the problem is that Logitech Media Server is
apparently not able to stream them properly. If I use a Cambridge Audio
NP30 with the same files streamed by Asset UPnP the tags are perfectly
readable, but on LMS neither the Touch, iPeng nor Squeezeplayer/Squeeze
Commander will show the tags. Playing the files using the NP30 pointed
to LMS also won't show the tags. Therefore, I am thinking that the
problem lies with LMS rather than the tags themselves, which are APEv2.

BTW, I have no problem with FLACS or mp3s as regards to tagging - it is
only the Wavpack ones.

Is there a particular problem with Wavpack compatibility in LMS, or have
I missed something.

Cheers,

Sam