mherger wrote:
> > maybe i didn't explain clearly what the issue is. Tidal streams music
> > just fine with the regular plugin. no stuttering or any other issues.
> > Issue is loading playlists and/or favourites if they are long. E.g.
> some
> > public playlists (e.g. "Computer Audiophile 100" or "Gente De Zona's
> > Playlist") load small subset of songs when i click on playlist. E.g.
> one
> > with 100songs loads only 12. The one with 30 only 5.
> > I do not have that issue when using Tidal on PC or iPad nor when
> using
> > Roon.
>
> As I said: this could be some geo-fencing playing games (or our
> implementation not dealing correctly with it): those playlist tracks
> could be available in one country but not the other. That really depends
>
> on every single track. There usually are alternatives of the same track
>
> but with different availability information. Maybe that's what I should
>
> look into.
>
> > In the past (3-4-5 months ago) i also had 'ickStream' setup for
> Tidal,
> > and though it seems slower in loading actual songs/streaming it
> worked
> > flawlessly in loading playlists from Tidal whereas this problem with
> > basic Tidal plugin was happening back then as well.
>
> Could you confirm the same today?
>
> --
>
> Michael

I am expericing something like that too. When I select a playlist from
my favorite playlists in Tidal, then it sometimes only picks a few
tracks. A workarround is to select Tidal from Ickstream plugin(always
says "no content available). Then
normally loads the entire playlist.
Don't no if this helps you..... I am in region Denmark.

Callesoroe
Living room: Transporter, Tact RCS 2.2X digital preamp, Martin Logan
Vista speakers, AMPS(Icepower): Acoustic Reality Ear Enigma
PLUS(PANELS), Acoustic Reality Ear TWO MKII(Bas)
Kitchen: Receiver - S.M.S.L DAC, Prodipe Pro 5 active bi-amp speakers.
Bedroom: Receiver+UE boombox, Kids: Receiver+Active speakers, Office:
Transporter, JBL LSR305 active speakers , TIDAL HIFI flac streaming.
http://www.last.fm/user/callesoroe