ok so to be clear, my router is good. This has nothing to do with being
able to connect or port forwarding.. This has to do with literally not
being able to put my IP address in.

All there is to select from is 0, 1, and 2. That's it. No other numbers
are available. For example. If my IP address was 100.56.99.127 or
something(I made it up). I would not be able to get past 100. There is
no input to even put the number 56. I can't select anything other than
0, 1, and 2. When you scroll through what should be numbers 0-9, and
there is is 0,1,2,0,1,2,etc.

I've rebooted and everything. It's nothing to do with my server or ports
on my router being forwarded.

I have another Radio and verified it's the same behavior on the other
Radio as well and that Radio is at home. It literally has nothing to do
with the server as the radio is already connected to my server. It's
just when you goto put in an IP address of another remote server,
there's no way to do it unless your IP only consists of 0's, 1's, and
2's.

I can take a picture if you'd like later..