Would also like to add my thanks here & to the team that keeps
supporting mysb also. I will look into over the next few weeks what I
can contribute to the continuing effort.

Ikabob wrote:
> I, like so many others, am still SO disappointed in Logitech for
> discontinuing the SQUEEZEBOX devices. Very disappointed!

Yes, and trying to put myself in Logitech's shoes for a moment, I still
can't understand for the life of me why it was in ANYBODY'S interest to
do so. I see their replacement products are defeating the whole market
with their greatness!? ;-) In 4 years nothing of any note? Surely it
would have been better to keep the line going for 4 years while the next
great thing got developed and at least have some of the market that
Sonos has been gifted?