1uke_ wrote:
> I think you have helped me identify the issue. I can see that my
> Raspberry Pi is running an instance of Squeezebox Server.
>
> 21820
>
> I guess I don't need this as I am running Logitech Media Server on a
> different computer?
>
> ::QUESTION::
> What do I need to do to remove / disable the Squeezebox Server on the
> Raspberry Pi?
>
> Thank you for your help with this @kidstypike :)

I don't know how you would uninstall LMS, as this is something I have
never done. I use a Pi as my server.

I suppose uncheck "Autostart Squeezebox Server" then click the save
button. Then click the "stop Squeezebox server" button will suffice
until someone else chimes in.

kidstypike

LMS on Raspberry Pi 3/max2play/HiFiBerry DAC+ > AVI DM5

1 x SB3 - 1 x Boom - 1 x (Squeezebox) Radio - 2 x Touch - 2 x Raspberry
Pi/piCorePlayer/HiFiBerry