drmatt wrote:
> Got a new anti virus update recently?

Yep, it was the first thing I always do while troubleshoot s/w related
issues - switching off antivirus protection. So no, it wasn't the case.
I've tried to connect to LMS from remote computer as well and got the
same result. And the most strange thing is that I can get configuration
page (127.0.0.1:9000/settings/index.html) by clicking "additional
settings" from LMS console, but not the remote control via internet
page.

Touch (LMS 7.7.2 - r33893 on Win8) - CA DacMagic - MF A220 - Kelly
Transducers KT3, MF A2CD, MF X-CANS, MF X-LPS, Rega P3(Shure V15VxMR),
Sennheiser HD-580/RS-180, Vampire Wire SC/IV & Accuphase ASL
Interconnect cables, Chord Prodac (coaxial), Acrotec 6N-S1200(bi-wire)