d6jg wrote:
> LastMix. Ah.
> Spotify - mySB.com - yes the user is there in LMS and the Spotify user
> is registered in mysb.com. Could it be that I set it up in U.K. And then
> sent to US?

Michael
We have got LastMix running but LMS is still not pulling the Spotify
menu from MySB. Credentials checked and double checked. Spotify
uninstalled on MySB, left for 6 hours then reinstalled. Still no joy.
Will the reason show in the logs? If so which log?

Unfortunately I dont have access to the LMS instance except by
TeamViewer and by appointment when timezones allow so if you could give
me some pointers before I start switching logging on everywhere next
time I connect it would be greatly appreciated.

This is the first time I have seen this problem having installed LMS and
set up Spotify for other people many times before. The only difference
is this guy is in USA

*Vortexbox LMS 7.9 music on QNAP TS419p via NFS* iThingys/iPeng/Tablets
*Living Room* - SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 - > Celestion Ditton F20s - Zone 2 ->
Sony TA FE 320 -> Sennheiser RS 130 & B&W P7
*Office* - RPi -> Sony TA FE320 -> Celestion F10s / SB3 -> Onkyo CRN 755
-> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom *Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - Amazon Fire TV (SB Player) -> Topping TP20 ->
Wharfedale Modus Cubes