> Michael has been Rick Rolling once again !!

Ok, that one has been puzzling me for a while. A few weeks back I started monitoring music information on mysb.com, about what artists and albums and tracks had been played from the various music services. When I started doing this, there were a few items catching my eye.

- Michael Bublé. He saw some really, really heavy rotation on Pandora during the Holiday season.

- Some German kids audio books came out really high in (my) global charts!

- Rick Astley - still not giving up.

I must admit, I did implement some Rick Rolling feature a few years back in SmartMix as an April's Fool joke. But that was with SmartMix, two or three years ago! No way could this still be remnants of that joke.

And now here you are, reporting that Rick Astley was showing up in your log file. I'm stumped. Wasn't me.

Could you check your cache or playlist folder, whether there was still some client_xxxx.m3u playlist with that song in it? If so, what time stamp would that file have? Maybe some old client left its traces? Those playlists are saved by LMS to restore player state after a restart.

--

Michael