Chippy wrote:
> Hi all
> I'm having trouble adding a particular podcast to the LMS podcast list.
> When I try to add the Accidental Tech Podcast URL
> (http://atp.fm/episodes?format=rss) on the podcast setting screen, LMS
> doesn't respond (at all - my browser just waits indeterminately).
>
> I've tried with different browsers (including an iPad) and different
> versions of LMS, including 7.9 and 7.8.1. I'm currently using the latest
> nightly 7.8.1 (Feb 1)
>
> This is actually a long running issue - previously I could add the
> podcast but it wouldn't update the episode list after I originally added
> it (I had to delete and the re add to do this). Now, I simply can't add
> the URL at all.
>
> Any thoughts welcome...

The XML feed isn't correct - I think as it stands no chance

*Vortexbox LMS 7.9 music on QNAP TS419p via NFS* iThingys/iPeng/Tablets
*Living Room* - SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 - > Celestion Ditton F20s - Zone 2 ->
Sony TA FE 320 -> Sennheiser RS 130 & B&W P7
*Office* - RPi -> Sony TA FE320 -> Celestion F10s / SB3 -> Onkyo CRN 755
-> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom *Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - Amazon Fire TV (SB Player) -> Topping TP20 ->
Wharfedale Modus Cubes