I am confused as to what you are trying to do here.

Firstly LMS will never be able to access via the DynDNS url as that will
be pointing to your external IP.

Why would you want LMS to access files locally (i.e. on the same
internal network) via URL ? I can't see any reason but you must have
one.

The fact that it is Let's Encrypt you are referring to says it is a
Linux box so why not just mount the storage in LMS via NFS or Samba?

If you explain what you are trying to achieve people may be able to
help.

*Vortexbox LMS 7.9 music on QNAP TS419p via NFS* iThingys/iPeng/Tablets
*Living Room* - SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 - > Celestion Ditton F20s - Zone 2 ->
Sony TA FE 320 -> Sennheiser RS 130 & B&W P7
*Office* - RPi -> Sony TA FE320 -> Celestion F10s / SB3 -> Onkyo CRN 755
-> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom *Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - Amazon Fire TV (SB Player) -> Topping TP20 ->
Wharfedale Modus Cubes