In case anyone is interested: Some years ago I have extended KidsPlay to
allow multiple macros per button. You can add several command blocks to
a a macro. Every press of the specific button will play the next command
block.

Example:

Code:
--------------------

  playlist play "Kinder/Wunderbar, der Herbst ist da";
  ---
  playlist play "Kinder/Lieder aus dem Radio";
  ---
  playlist play "Kinder/Lamp und Leute - Die 30 Besten";

I have been in contact with Peter about releasing this and he was
interested but I went to vacation and forgot about it later...

You can find it on github: https://github.com/uli42/KidsPlay

Installation: Install regular KidsPlay plugin and replace
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/KidsPlay/Plugin.pm
by the attached Plugin.pm. Restart LMS.