My LMS 9.0 server has been running flawless for months. We use our Boom
as an alarm clock on weekdays, but not on the weekends. However, this
morning the Boom woke us up at 5:45am which was strange. I tried to use
iPeng to see what happened, but I couldn't as I was prompted for a
username and password to access LMS (and I have never set one). Next, I
went to my Windows 10 Pro box which acts as a media server for my house
and was again prompted for a username and password to access the LMS
Control Panel. What makes this even more fun is that the password prompt
box, and now my Boom's, language is set to some Scandinavian appearing
language (screenshot attached).

Has anybody else experienced anything like this and what do I need to do
in order to clear the username/password prompt and set the default
language back to English???

22155

Thanks in advance for your help!
Stach

|Filename: LMS Logon Screenshot.JPG                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22155|