mherger wrote:
> > It has pointed to the fact that the instance of piCorePlayer in
> question
> > was connected to another account which was stopping things from
> working
>
> Another account of yours?
>
> > 604800 seconds is 168 hours - that is a very odd time to choose
>
> 168h = 7*24h = one week
>
> --
>
> Michael

Yes another account of mine.
I am wondering whether other people have fallen for this trap.
Building a pCp player on their own network and then moving it elsewhere
to find it wont pick up Spotify.
I hadn't realised that the pCp in question had registered itself at
mySB.
An easy fix when you realise but as I said above the log doesn't tell
you.
I tripped over the reason only because I had JiveLite and thought to
compare the menu on that to the web gui.

On the 7 day thing. What is happening ? Is this telling LMS to refresh
the player list once a week or what ? I said it was unusual as I am used
to dealing with DNS TTL which are much shorter.

*Vortexbox LMS 7.9 music on QNAP TS419p via NFS* iThingys/iPeng/Tablets
*Living Room* - SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 - > Celestion Ditton F20s - Zone 2 ->
Sony TA FE 320 -> Sennheiser RS 130 & B&W P7
*Office* - RPi -> Sony TA FE320 -> Celestion F10s / SB3 -> Onkyo CRN 755
-> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom *Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - Amazon Fire TV (SB Player) -> Topping TP20 ->
Wharfedale Modus Cubes