Hi

I've had this issue before where an alarm being triggered shuts down the
LMS server.  This was found to be caused by a number of 3rd party
plugins that were enabled from an earlier install.

But this issue has returned in 7.9.0.  Trouble is I can't actually get
to see what plugins are enabled as the 'Advanced Settings' option from
the control panel doesn't work either now.  I just get a blank page in
Edge and IE11 from the link shown in the address bar...

http://127.0.0.1:9000/settings/index.html

Nor can I access that link from another machine on the same network
using the physical servers static IP, so...

http://192.168.1.33:9000/settings/index.html

In addition, when 7.9.0 installed it once again got confused about the
settings it should have for those folders and files it should index Vs
what was installed in the Web UI. BTW, at point of install I could see
the Advanced Settings.  So the Control Panel just had Z:\music but the
web UI had Z:\Music and Z:\Pictures and the other one I can't remember
with all three file types selected for each folder.  So when I asked it
to re-index it started capturing all sorts of stuff I don't want LMS to
be handling.  Why is there this apparent disconnect between the settings
in the Control Panel and those in the Web UI?

Log files attached and zipped.

Many thanks.

|Filename: server.zip                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22205|

LMS 7.9.0 running on BitFenix Intel Core i5 8GB RAM Windows 10 Pro Home
Server
3 x Classics, 3 x Duet
2 pair Audio Engine 2's
UK based