Had this issue for years, actually.  Currently using LMS 7.7.5 on A Mac
Mini running Sierra (10.12.4).  Every time I restart the server, I have
to input the correct mysqueezebox.com password.  When I leave the
"Account" tab in LMS and then return, the password space has repopulated
with an invalid password (username remains correct).  It is a minor
nuisance, as I infrequently restart LMS, but it is a nuisance
nonetheless -- and I'd like to be able to fix it.  Any ideas?

Here is a LMS server log recent entry:

[17-04-11 11:18:01.5764] Slim::Networking::SqueezeNetwork::_error (596)
Unable to login to SN: Invalid mysqueezebox.com username or password.