mherger wrote:
> >   [15-12-29 08:59:06.0930] Slim::Networking::IO::Select::__ANON__
> (131) Error: Select task failed calling
> Slim::Networking::Slimproto::client_readable: Can't use an undefined
> value as an ARRAY reference at
> /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/Slim/Player/SB1SliMP3Sync.pm
> line 146.
> >   ; fh=IO::Socket::INET=GLOB(0xbe1eb38)
>
> Ok, this one should be fixable. Yet, I am unable to reproduce your
> issue. Took a SliMP3, a SB1 and a Radio and synced them. Played three
> songs in a row.
>
> I might have another SB1 at the office, will give it another try if
> needed. Or can you confirm that you see this issue even with a single
> SB1 and a Radio?
>
> --
>
> Michael

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I can confirm that just a single SB1 and radio present the same
problem.

It is sometimes random though - you can try and play an album over and
over and it always fails after the first track. And then, without any
changes it will play four or five or six tracks before the sound stops.