Hi folks,

pity that I have received no answer. So I decided a complete fresh start
(again). This time I tried it with *7.9.1~1492077569_all.deb.
The installation worked fine, but it took three or four starts before
the scan ran stable and did not break off after a few minutes.

Now, after some twenty hours the files are in the DB but the scan is
still running for hours and hours - but with no visible progress:

Discovering files/directories: /shares/Media/Music   (73718 of
73718)   Complete  00:04:58
Scanning new music files: /shares/Media/Music   (68656 of 68656)
Complete  08:49:48
Abort scan

I can only guess that the scan engine looks for album covers again ...

Does anyone know how the scan routine is running and how to optimize
them, or why the scan is so bumpy?

Regards

Black Senator