hephepphepp wrote:
> Hello, one feature I miss with the squeezeboxes/squeezeserver is the
> ability to automatically sync two players when they are set to the same
> media track or remote stream.
>
> Scenario:
> 1) Wake up in bedroom
> 2) Press preset button to start streaming news radio channel.
> 3) Enter bathroom
> 4) Press preset button to start streaming news radio channel (same as in
> bedroom)
> 5) (here the desired behaviour would be to automatically have the two
> players (Squeezebox Radio) synced to avoid the very annoying time
> difference between the played streams.
>
> Would this be hard to implement? Is there any plugin with this
> functionality already available?

You should be able to permanently sync the 2 players via the LMS
interface and then you would do
1) Wake up in bedroom
2) Press preset button to start streaming news radio channel.
3) Enter bathroom
4) Press play

*Vortexbox LMS 7.9 music on QNAP TS419p via NFS* iThingys/iPeng/Tablets
*Living Room* - SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 - > Celestion Ditton F20s - Zone 2 ->
Sony TA FE 320 -> Sennheiser RS 130 & B&W P7
*Office* - RPi -> Sony TA FE320 -> Celestion F10s / SB3 -> Onkyo CRN 755
-> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom *Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - Amazon Fire TV (SB Player) -> Topping TP20 ->
Wharfedale Modus Cubes