callesoroe wrote:
> There is not som many anymore, but they are still there. "Try Beacon
> Theatre - Live from New York" with Joe Bonamassa ..... That's mp3

Yes, that's a 256mbps MP3... I checked my 6 playlists each containing
200 tracks and I found 2 MP3's. Rest is FLAC. Not bad, 2 out of 1200...

Another thing with Tidal... If you start making playlists in the Tidal
app be aware that the changes are not visible in LMS right away. That
may take even up to 24 hours. Don't ask me why that is. What helped for
me was that I created an Ickstream account thru which I now play all my
Tidal and Qobuz content. Fast, easy and free...

-

-------
regards,
ronald

\"let's focus on the 16 bits we have, not on the other 8 we think we
have...\"
digital equipment: totaldac d1-server, 'slimdevices transporter,
d1-twelve dac' (http://www.totaldac.com/d1-twelve-eng.htm), metrum
pavane, ayre kx-r, amb β24...
software: squeezeserver 7.9.0 & squeezelite v1.8.6-957 (home build)
using only flac and wav-