I'll look again.  I don't think the problem is resampling as I've always
been able to play 48k files on other devices.  Again the odd thing is
that iPeng on my iPhone plays everything fine.  I did also try a xilix
update on the Transporter and nothing changed.  This is extremely odd as
it has worked.

There's really no reason to do transcoding with the exception of
streaming to an SB3 at my office.  I have plenty of  bandwidth on both
ends to play native FLAC files and may just have to leave it there.

Thanks for the replies.  As I get more time this week/weekend I'll try
it again and submit more content from the log.  One other thing I just
thought of, I did an OS update about a week ago to OS 10.12.6 which
could've broken some pipes.  Not sure how I could revert except to
restore from an older backup set.  May try that as well.

Thanks again.

Eric Seaberg - San Diego
-A.E.S., I.E.E.E., S.M.P.T.E., S.P.A.R.S.-
e...@seaberg.com