Gerrelt wrote:
> What DJanGo meant is that you had to use "os=debarm" in the url, and not
> "os=deb".
> You had this little typo in the comment on my tutorial page too, but
> after some trial-and-error I discovered that it should have been
> "os=debarm" (BTW, I've corrected your reply :) ).
>
> Anyway, thanks for your comment! I got it working on Raspbian Stretch
> now too. :cool:
> I also changed the 'tutorial '
> (http://www.gerrelt.nl/RaspberryPi/wordpress/tutorial-stand-alone-squeezebox-server-and-player-for-bbq/)accordingly.
>

> *TL;DR:* You need to execute these commands to install the LMS server on
> Raspbian Stretch:

Code:
--------------------
"http://www.mysqueezebox.com/update/?version=7.9.1&revision=1&geturl=1&os=debarm";)
  > sudo dpkg -i logitechmediaserver_arm.deb
--------------------

Thanks to both for keeping me on the straight and narrow:o:rolleyes:

Anyway I had a little time today and switched out the Jessi-Lite card on
the rpi3B for the new Stretch-Lite card.

I then had to connect to my music share on a Qnap TS121 NAS
:(:confused:

I re-swapped the cards and copied the addition I had made to fstab (just
to see what I had done)

Googled search for a while to find the original instructions I had used

https://www.raspbian.org/RaspbianFAQ#How_do_I_mount_directories_from_other_Linux.2FUnix.2FBSD_servers.3F__How_do_I_mount_an_NFS_share.3F

Made the suitable adjustments to suite my IP and share names and had
music playing in a very short time.

Hope this last bit helps others.

Ronnie.