Hi,

I have Windows 10 and have been running LMS 7.9.1 for awhile without
issue until now.  A week ago I ran "look for new and changed media
files" and LMS hanged on "Artist Picture Lookup" on an artist that it
had scanned many times before without issue.  I removed this artist's
music and re-ran the scan and it worked so I didn't think anymore of it.
Yesterday, I ran "look for new and changed media files" and it hung up
again on "Artist Picture Lookup", this time on a different artist it had
scanned many times before without issue.

Any quick and simple fix anyone know of to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance.