DJanGo wrote:
> lets start from scratch (i read the thread but mixed your lines with
> some others)
>
> >   >   >
  - Your System, that handles the lms works fine?
  - except dns in the lms portion?
  - dns didnt work at all?

> If you open a cmdshell and put nslookup into the box - is there any
> "good" output like the name of your dns and the ip - that matches the
> settings from your router?
> If you type something like slimdevices.com - is there answer with some
> ip like 107.x.x.x ?
>
> Just a silly simple question do you used some*#gnarfh*#! Tools like
> cccleaner or m$fixit o this system that often changes a running system
> into garbage?

System works fine, DNS works everywhere else - only LMS has problems.
In nslookup I get this:

Code:
--------------------
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>nslookup
  Standardserver:  fritz.box
  Address:  192.168.13.1

  > slimdevices.com
  Server:  fritz.box
  Address:  192.168.13.1

  Nicht autorisierende Antwort:
  Name:    slimdevices.com
  Addresses:  107.23.199.237
  107.21.26.162

Which looks alright to me.
And no, I don't use any such tools.

But I had citrix receiver and TeamViewer on my system - I removed these
already because they were prime suspects, too.