mherger wrote:
> >> It seems Synology did not remove any of the legacy plugins. Saw this,
> >> too. There's RadioIO, Spotify etc. still installed with their latest
> >> package.
> >
> > Is there a good way to feed back such issues to Synology, to improve
> > things for future updates?
>
> FWIW: I just received a mail back from Synology in response to my mail
> asking them to update about a month ago. Which IMHO is a good sign. They
>
> did this update in response to my request. So I let them know about the
> plugins issue. Who knows? Maybe there will be another update soon?...
>
> --
>
> Michael

Thanks Michael, good news indeed! I scanned the package, too,  and as
you said it looked like Synology never removed any of the discontinued
plugins.
I also noticed a number of other, potentially similar issues. Will get
back to you once I consolidated those a bit.. for me itÂ’s difficult to
assess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk