Thanks Michael,

I installed Ubuntu 17.10 on an old laptop (for travelling) yesterday and
synced my music folder to my synology Nas music storage.

I was about to install LMS this morning when I did my morning review of
the new posts in the forum.

The amd64 deb download worked perfectly and I certainly wouldn't have
been able to perform any of the more complicated methods outlined here.

Long live LMS and thanks again to all the developers and contributors.

LMS Version: 7.9.1 - 1508251793 @ Tue Oct 17 19:02:38 UTC 2017 on
Raspberry Pi 3B piCorePlayer v3.22 Server/IQAudio DAC+/Amp+/ Synology
DS216J Network Music Store
*Homeplug LAN Players:*
Squeezelite on Windows 10 PC (x2)
Raspberry Pi 3B piCorePlayer v3.22/HDMI/Jivelite
*Wifi Players:
*Squeezelite on Ubuntu 16.04 Laptop
SqueezePlayer on Android Phone
UPnP Wifi Players: 2 x Chromecast Audio, 2 x Chromecast Video, Revo
Super-Connect, GGMM-E5