mherger wrote:
> Hi digimaster
>
> thanks a lot for easing LMS installation on the QNAP! What I was
> wondering about is why the package would come with LMS pre-packaged?
> Couldn't you have a much smaller image which then would install whatever
>
> latest nightly? You mentioned it could be updated by providing a copy of
>
> the latest tarball. This way anyone would have the latest right from the
>
> start, without the need to download another image right away.
>
> --
>
> MichaelI looked at many ways, what would be the best solution.
And look at the source of ssots, and where it went wrong there.
And after testing, decided to included lms and perl.
So it will work out of the box, and one can upgraded it.
And it only depend on programs which are available in the software from
Qnap.
So it will keep work, even after a upgraded from Qnap.
And through this way, is easy to do maintenance on a new release.

But because I have include support for spotty, trying to included the
lastet build from lms. To be sure that this plugin and other also  work
out of the box.

I always try to look at the most simple way, one can make and install
programs.
One this way, hope it will even work in five year's.

*
Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Serval raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*