I'm about at my wit's end with the entire SB Touch/LMS system. First
Spotty stopped working and now I can't even get LMS to recognize my
player. It was working fine this morning before switching the player to
mysqueezebox.com (I wanted to listen w/o having to turn on my computer
running LMS) but since then I'm unable to get it back to LMS after
turning on my computer. If someone can point me to a basic
troubleshooting guide with detailed steps to try, I'd much appreciate
it. I've already restarted both ends (LMS and SB Touch) and they're
still not connecting. LMS/OS specs below.

LMS v7.9.1 - 1508251793
OS: Windows 10 - EN - cp1252
Platform Architecture: 8664
Perl Versioin: 5.14.1 - MSWin32-x86-multi-thread

Network diagnostics fine for LMS and mysqueezebox.com, but it's not
recognizing the SB Touch and the Touch likewise isn't able to connect to
my computer ("please make sure LMS is turned on and connected to your
network").

Once again I'm tempted to get a Sonos so I can have a device that has
actual customer support and that doesn't require computer skills I don't
have to keep it up and running and compatible with current operating
systems and streaming platforms. I appreciate that there are so many
people here devoted to keeping this platform up and running but I think
my level of computer expertise isn't up to par with most on here. I
don't like spending hours of my weekend coming on here and finding
solutions that may or may not work with my home network/PC. I'd rather
spend that time with my family.

Win10(64) > LMS 7.9.1 1508251793 > SB Touch (wireless)
Controller: iPhone 6 (iPeng 9)
Ripping (FLAC): dBpoweramp, Tagging: mp3tag, Streaming: Spotify