I do not know QNAP or QTS nor how LMS is installed on these NAS.  I am
assuming that a special build is made by QNAP and so it snoe use a
strand LMS download.

dolodobendan and Spacehead seems to be similar

dolodobendan :     LMS 7.9.1     QTS 4.3.3.0404     QNAP TS-469L
Spacehead new:  LMS 7.9.1     QTS 4.3.3.0396     QNAP TS-469L
Spacehead old :    LMS 7.7.2.    QTS 4.0.7              QNAP TS-469L

But LMS bin directory indicate

dolodobendan :
/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/Bin/i386-linux
Spacehead:
/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/Bin/x86_64-linux

For system which should have been installed with same distribution,
these directories are radically different and also indicate a different
kernel.
i386-linux indicates LMS wants to use 32 bit executables
x86_64-linux  indicates LMS wants to use 64 bit executables

It is possible a bad upgrade is part of the problem (e.g. possible QTS
went from 32 bit kernel to 64 bit kernel but LMS upgrade didn't take
this into account)

To go any further with either Spacehead or dolodobendan - the issues
that needs to be clarified.
1. Determine whether dolobendan and Spacehead system are running 32 bit
or 64bit kernels.
2. Confirm the full path and full contents (i.e. owners & permissions)
of the Bin directories of LMS in dolobendan and Spacehead system.