digimaster wrote:

> Also very important all the directory`s and file, you want to use in LMS
> should have 0775, otherwise LMS can not see/read not use them.
> LMS has limited right, and only can read directory and file with 0775.

Maybe it's a QNAP thing, but my music libraries have 0770 (that's what I
get when copying files from Windows to the share) and it works just fine
now. I gave RW access to squeezeboxserver in QNAP's ControlPanel /
Shared Folders to my music library share.

> Will installing Qnap-LogitechMediaServer fix the App Center LMS version
> info mismatch?

You can change it by editing the entry "Version = 1.01a" under
"[LogitechMediaServer]" in /mnt/HDA_ROOT/.config/qpkg.conf

@Digimaster: I noticed that LMS is not listed as a process in Resource
Monitor but filed under "System Processes" instead. Is there a way to
fix this?