digimaster wrote:
> There is something wrong, with you're Qnap, Perl is ELF64/64 bits.
> And this error on you're system should be fixed.
> As that's says it ELF32/32 bits,
> /usr/bin/perl: error while loading shared libraries: libnsl.so.1: wrong
> ELF class: ELFCLASS32
>
> greetings

Hi digimaster, tanks for your answer.
The perl package you are delivering uses dynamic libs, in this case
libnsl, the libnsl that on my system resides is somehow 32-bit, that
causes the Problem. In case i did not installed this lib.
Just for testing i installed via entware-ng per 5.24.1 (64 bit) this
runs without any problems (the libnsl is not beeing loaded) but is not
compatible with your package. So i need to find out where the lib came
from. Your System is a QTS 4.3 mine is a QTS 2.6 so the enviroment is
different, maybe that is also a Problem. Or my lib directroy is somehow
broken, i need a way to compare it against a plain QTS 2.6 (TS-459-Pro+)
System.