streifenleopard wrote:

> I have reorganised my library
What do you mean by 'reorganized'? Folder structure, tags? Do you have
embedded artwork? Is always the same artwork wrong with the same music?
Where do you see the wrong artwork? App, webui?
Are you using any artwork plugins like Music and Artist info?

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

-LMS on Raspian Stretch -> 2x Radio
-RPI 3 ('Mopidy + Raspotify' (https://www.mopidy.com/)),  Allo Boss DAC-
Exposure 3010S2 - PMC FB1i