Thanks for the response. Always appreciate the amount of community
involvement.

So I uninstalled older versions, and installed the new version, and now
I am back to the problem I was having before.  My squeezebox just shuts
down while playing a song and cycles back on,  reconnecting, etc..  The
server log, attached, does not seem to capture anything at the specific
time stamp.

I was thinking that it was a network thing, but now I am thinking my
device may just have gone bad.  However, the issue started when I got a
new computer, so that would be highly coincidental.

What should I try next?

Thanks

|Filename: scanner.log                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24321|