tomsat50 wrote:
> I have the problem that I cannot listen to the radio station KBC Radio
> 1602 on my Squeezeboxes any more.
> An error message shows up when selecting the station: "found no items in
> playlist" (message on my Squeezebox Radio and Touch), and "no useable
> stream" on my Android app. Squeeze Control.
> The station could be listened to until TODAY! However, no problems at
> all when I start the Tunein Radio app. directly (Android, or Windows,
> etc.).
> I am curious why my Logitech devices (including my max2play Squeezelight
> players) have this problem.
> All other stations in my favourites can be listened to without any
> problems. In addition, it does not make any difference when I use
> mysqueezebox.com or the LMS server on one of my max2play devices).
> I hope that this can be resolved soon!

I just did a search for KBC Radio 1602 in LMS, 1 result, plays fine for
me.

24351

|Filename: pic10-01-2018-15.20.43.jpg                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24351|

*Study/Server - LMS 7.9.1 - *Raspberry Pi3/Pi screen/HiFiBerry
DAC+/piCorePlayer 3.22/jivelite, 25K library on WDMyCloud, cache and
playlists on a USB stick (formatted ntfs).
*Lounge* -  RPi 2/Max2Play > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI
DM5
*Dining Room* - Boom
*Garage* - Radio
*In car* - LMS 7.9.1 > RPi3/Max2Play/Access Point plugin > HiFiBerry
DAC+ > car's hifi (files on a 2TB portable USB drive)
*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3