Hi everyone,

I know Musepack is not very popular nowadays, yet an important part of
my library is still in this format.

I've been using a Slimserver for yars know, and I've always had this
strange behaviour: on some mpc files, the playing goes fine, but mostly,
the playing is cut (often after some seconds). It can happen to half a
dozen songs in a row. Kinda frustrating. :)

Is there anything that can be done about this ? I raised the issue maybe
8 or 10 years ago, to no avail (and the thread seems to have
disappeared). I remember fiddling in some config file would arrange
things a bit, but not totally, and it would be overwritten upon each
upgrade.