mherger wrote:
> Please run "perl -v". Most likely we're lacking the binaries for your
> Perl/platform combination. We only have 5.24 binaries for armhf, you
> might be on soft-float. In that case you'd have to compile the binaries
> yourself. Get a copy of
> https://github.com/Logitech/slimserver-vendor/tree/public/7.9/CPAN and
> run the buildme.pl script.

root@nws:~# perl -v

This is perl 5, version 24, subversion 1 (v5.24.1) built for
arm-linux-gnueabi-thread-multi-64int

Copyright 1987-2017, Larry Wall

Perl may be copied only under the terms of either the Artistic License
or the
GNU General Public License, which may be found in the Perl 5 source
kit.

Complete documentation for Perl, including FAQ lists, should be found
on
this system using "man perl" or "perldoc perl".  If you have access to
the
Internet, point your browser at http://www.perl.org/, the Perl Home
Page.

root@nws:~#